What a Company ID Card Can do for your Business
Company ID cards are the most effective way to centralize operations and streamline day-to-day business processes. Employees can benefit from time and attendance tracking, cashless payment, access control, and other features with an ID system.
An ID program can be used by retail operations to not only create employee ID cards, but also to print customer loyalty or gift cards.
Create Company ID Cards for:
- Access to a building, room, or computer network; issuing employee ID cards is one method of securing access points to a building, room, or computer network.
- Time cards; In addition to providing access control, ID cards can also serve as time cards, eliminating the need for a paper punch system.
- Differentiating between levels of security clearance; some employees may have unrestricted access to company facilities, while others do not. Custom ID card designs, such as color coding, make it simple to distinguish between employees with varying levels of security clearance.
- Visitor management; ID card printers can also be used to issue visitor ID cards, allowing you to keep track of who is on the premises at all times.
- Employee ID cards can be linked to a cashless payment system for eating in the company cafeteria, shopping in the gift shop, or getting a snack from the vending machine.
Employee ID Card Resources
Employees and offices are two of the best places to use ID cards. Modern ID card technology, such as magnetic stripes, smart cards, and contactless smart card encoders, is available on a wide range of printers and can help streamline many aspects of an office.